Conditions d'Utilisation ( CGU - CGV )
HERBALIST general conditions of sale for sale to individuals < / p>
These general conditions of sale apply to all sales made on the herbalist-infusions.com website.
The website https://herbalist-infusions.com/ is a service of :
- The company I DEAL L'ATELIER DES FLUIDES
- located 176 avenue Charles de Gaulle 92200 NEUILLY, FRANCE
- URL of the site: https://herbalist-infusions.com/
- e-mail: info @ herbalist-infusions.com
- phone number: 09 63 43 43 55
The herbalist website -infusions.com markets the following products: Organic drinks without added sugars.
The customer declares to have taken cognizance of access and have accepted the general conditions of sale prior to placing the order. The validation of the order therefore implies acceptance of the general conditions of sale.
Article 1 - Principles
These general conditions express all the obligations of the parties. In this sense, the buyer is deemed to accept them without reservation.
These general conditions of sale apply to the exclusion of all other conditions, and in particular those applicable for in-store sales or through other distribution and marketing channels.
They are accessible on the herbalist-infusions.com website and will prevail, where applicable , on any other version or any other contradictory document.
The seller and the buyer agree that these general conditions exclusively govern their relationship. The seller reserves the right to modify its general conditions from time to time. They will be applicable as soon as they are put online.
If a condition of sale were to be lacking, it would be considered to be governed by the practices in force in the sector of the sale to distance whose companies are headquartered in France.
These general conditions of sale are valid until February 25, 2023.
Article 2 - Content
The purpose of these general conditions is to define the rights and obligations of the parties in the context of the online sale of goods offered by the seller to the buyer, from the herbalist-infusions.com website.
These conditions only concern purchases made on the herbalist-infusions.com site and delivered exclusively in mainland France or Corsica. For any delivery in the French overseas departments and territories or abroad, you should send a message to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
< span> These purchases concern the following products: Organic drinks without added sugars.
Article 3 - Pre-contractual information< p> The buyer acknowledges having had communication, prior to placing his order and concluding the contract, in a readable and understandable manner, of these general conditions of sale and of all the information listed in the Article L. 221-5 of the Consumer Code.
The following information is sent to the buyer in a clear and understandable manner: p >
- the essential characteristics of the good
- the price of the good and / or the method of calculating the price
- if applicable, any additional costs of transport, delivery or postage nchment and all other possible costs payable
- in the absence of immediate execution of the contract, the date or the deadline by which the seller undertakes to deliver the goods, which whatever its price
- information relating to the identity of the seller, his postal, telephone and electronic contact details, and his activities, those relating to legal guarantees, to functionalities digital content and, where applicable, its interoperability, the existence and methods of implementation of guarantees and other contractual conditions.
< / span> Article 4 - The order
The buyer has the possibility to place his order online, from the online catalog and using the form which is included, for any product, within the limits of available stocks.
The buyer will be informed of any unavailability of the product or the goods ordered. p >
So that the order is validated, the buyer must accept,by clicking where indicated, these general conditions. He must also choose the address and the delivery method, and finally validate the payment method.
The sale will be considered final:
- after sending to the buyer the confirmation of the acceptance of the order by the seller by email;
- after receipt by the seller the full price.
Any order implies acceptance of the prices and description of the products available for sale. Any dispute on this point will occur within the framework of a possible exchange and the guarantees mentioned below.
In certain cases, in particular non-payment, incorrect address or other problem on the buyer's account, the seller reserves the right to block the buyer's order until the problem is resolved.
For any follow-up question of an order, the buyer can call the following telephone number: 09 63 43 43 55 (cost of a local call), on the following days and times: Monday to Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 5 p.m., or send an email to the seller at the following email address: email@example.com.
Article 5 - Electronic signature p >
The online supply of the buyer's credit card number and the final validation of the order will constitute proof of the buyer's agreement:
- < li> due date of sums due under the voucher Order;
- signature and express acceptance of all operations carried out.
In the event of fraudulent use of the bank card, the buyer is invited, as soon as this use is noticed, to contact the seller at the following telephone number: 09 63 43 43 55.
Article 6 - Order confirmation
The seller provides the buyer with an order confirmation by email.< p> Article 7 - Proof of the transaction
The computerized registers, kept in the computer systems of the seller under reasonable conditions of security, will be considered as proof of communications, orders and payments between the parties. The archiving of purchase orders and invoices is carried out on a reliable and durable medium that can be produced as proof.
Article 8 - Product information
The products governed by these general conditions are those which appear on the seller's website and which are indicated as sold and shipped by the seller. They are offered within the limits of available stocks.
The products are described and presented with the greatest possible accuracy. However, if errors or omissions may have occurred in this presentation, the seller cannot be held liable.
The photographs of the products are not contractual. span>
Article 9 - Price
The seller reserves the right to modify its prices at any time but undertakes to apply the prices in force indicated at the time of the order, subject to availability on that date.
The prices are indicated in euros. They do not take into account the delivery costs, invoiced in addition, and indicated before the validation of the order. The prices take into account the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change in the applicable VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the price of the products in the online store.
If one or more taxes or contributions, in particular environmental, were to be created or modified, up or down, this change may be reflected in the selling price of the products .
Article 10 - Method of payment
This is an order with payment obligation, which means that the placing of the order implies payment by the buyer.
To pay for his order, the buyer has, at his option, all the payment methods made available by the seller and listed on the seller's website. The buyer guarantees the seller that he has the necessary authorizations to use the payment method chosen by him, when validating the order form. The seller reserves the right to suspend any order management and any delivery in the event of refusal of authorization of payment by bank card from officially accredited bodies or in the event of non-payment. The seller reserves the right in particular to refuse to make a delivery.n or to honor an order from a buyer who has not fully or partially paid a previous order or with whom a payment dispute is being administered.
Payment of the price is made in full on the day of the order, as follows:
- Bank card
Article 11 - Product availability - Refund - Resolution < / strong>
Except in cases of force majeure or during periods of closure of the online store which will be clearly announced on the home page of the site, the deadlines for The shipment will be, within the limits of available stocks, those indicated below. Shipping times run from the date of registration of the order indicated on the order confirmation email.
For deliveries in mainland France and Corsica , the deadline is 5 working days from the day following that on which the buyer placed his order, according to the following methods: By small courier or via the Post Office. At the latest, the deadline will be 30 working days after the conclusion of the contract.
For deliveries in the French overseas departments and territories or another country, the delivery terms will be specified. to the buyer on a case-by-case basis.
In the event of non-compliance with the agreed delivery date or deadline, the buyer must, before terminating the contract, order the seller to perform this within a reasonable additional period.
Failure to perform at the expiration of this new period, the buyer may freely terminate the contract.
The buyer must complete these successive formalities by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt or in writing on another durable medium.< p> The contract will be considered terminated upon receipt by the seller of the letter or writing informing him of this resolution, unless the professional has performed in the meantime. p>
The buyer may however immediately resolve immediately the contract, if the dates or deadlines seen above constitute for him an essential condition of the contract.
In this case, when the contract is terminated, the seller is bound to reimburse the buyer for all sums paid, at the latest within 14 days of the date on which the contract was terminated.
In the event of unavailability of the ordered product, the buyer will be informed as soon as possible and will have the possibility of canceling his order. The buyer will then have the choice of requesting either the refund of the sums paid within 14 days at the latest of their payment, or the exchange of the product.
Article 12 - Terms of delivery
Delivery means the transfer to the consumer of physical possession or control of the good. The products ordered are delivered according to the terms and time specified above.
The products are delivered to the address indicated by the buyer on the order form, The buyer must ensure its accuracy. Any package returned to the seller because of an incorrect or incomplete delivery address will be reshipped at the buyer's expense. The buyer can, at his request, obtain the sending of an invoice to the billing address and not to the delivery address, by validating the option provided for this purpose on the order form. Span >
If the buyer is absent on the day of delivery, the delivery person will leave a calling card in the letterbox, which will allow the package to be collected at the place and time indicated. span>
If at the time of delivery, the original packaging is damaged, torn, opened, the buyer must then check the condition of the items. If they have been damaged, the buyer must refuse the package and note a reservation on the delivery slip (package refused because open or damaged).
The buyer must indicate on the delivery note and in the form of handwritten reserves accompanied by his signature any anomaly concerning the delivery (damage, missing product compared to on the delivery slip, damaged package, broken products ...). If necessary, he will send a photo of the damaged package to I DEAL by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This verification is considered to have been carried out when the buyer , or a person authorized by him, has signed the delivery slip.
The buyer must then confirm these reservations by registered mail to carrier no later than two working days following receipt of the item (s) and send a copy of this letter by email to the seller at the address indicated in the legal notices of the site. p>
If the products requiret be returned to the seller, they must be the subject of a return request to the seller within 14 days of delivery. Any complaint made after this deadline cannot be accepted. Product returns can only be accepted for products in their original condition (packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.).
Article 13 - Errors of delivery
The buyer must formulate with the seller on the same day of delivery or at the latest on the first working day following delivery, any claim of delivery error and / or non-conformity of the products in kind or in quality compared to the indications appearing on the order form. Any complaint made after this deadline will be rejected.
The complaint can be made p by e-mail to the following address: info @ herbalist- infusions.com
Any claim not made in accordance with the rules defined above and within the time limits cannot be taken into account and will release the seller from any liability vis-à-vis the buyer.
Upon receipt of the complaint, the seller will assign an exchange number for the product (s) concerned and will communicate it by e-mail to the 'Buyer. The exchange of a product can only take place after the allocation of the exchange number.
In the event of a delivery or exchange error, any product to be exchanged or reimbursed must be returned to the seller as a whole and in its original packaging, by registered Colissimo, to the following address: 80 AVENUE FAIDHERBE, 92600 ASNIERES SUR SEINE.< p> Return costs are the responsibility of the seller.
Article 14 - Product warranty p >
14-1 Legal guarantee of conformity
The seller guarantees the conformity of the goods sold with the contract, allowing the buyer to make a request under the legal guarantee of conformity provided for in Articles L. 217-4 et seq. of the Consumer Code.
In the event of a implementation of the legal guarantee of conformity, it is recalled that:
- the buyer has a period of 2 years to mpter the delivery of the good to act;
- the buyer can choose between repair or replacement of the good, subject to the cost conditions provided for in article L. 217-17 of the Consumer Code;
- the buyer does not have to provide proof of the non-conformity of the good during the 24 months in the case of new goods (6 months in case of second-hand goods), following delivery of the goods.
14-2 Legal warranty against hidden defects strong >
In accordance with articles 1641 and following of the civil code, the seller is responsible for hidden defects that may affect the goods sold. It will be up to the buyer to prove that the defects existed in the sale of the good and are likely to render the good unfit for the use for which it is intended. This guarantee must be implemented within two years from the discovery of the defect.
The buyer can choose between rescinding the sale or reducing the price in accordance with article 1644 of the Civil Code.
Article 15 - Right of withdrawal
Application of the right of withdrawal
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Code, the buyer has a period of 14 days from the date of delivery of his order, to return any item not not suit him and ask for an exchange or refund without penalty, with the exception of the return costs which remain the responsibility of the buyer.
Returns are at carry out in their original condition and complete (packaging, accessories, instructions ...) allowing their remarketing in new condition, accompanied by the purchase invoice.
Damaged, soiled or incomplete products are not taken back.
The right of withdrawal can be exercised online, using the withdrawal form available on this website. In this case, an acknowledgment of receipt on a durable medium will be immediately communicated to the buyer. Any other mode of declaration of withdrawal is accepted. It must be unambiguous and express the desire to withdraw.
In the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal within the aforementioned period, the price of the product (s) purchased and delivery costs are reimbursed.
Return costs are the responsibility of the buyer. p >
The exchange (subject to availability) or the refund will be made within 72 hours, and at the latest, within 14 days of receipt by the seller of theproducts returned by the buyer under the conditions provided above.
According to article L221-28 of the Consumer Code, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for contracts:
- for the supply of goods whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market beyond the control of the professional and likely to occur during the withdrawal period;
- for the supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer or clearly personalized;
- for the supply of goods liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- for the supply of goods which have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery and which cannot be returned for reasons of hygiene or health protection;
- supply of goods which, after being delivered and by their nature, s have mixed inseparably with other articles;
- supply of alcoholic beverages whose delivery is deferred beyond thirty days and whose value agreed at the conclusion of the contract depends on fluctuations in the market beyond the control of the professional;
- maintenance or repair work to be carried out urgently at the consumer's home and expressly requested by him, in the limit of spare parts and work strictly necessary to respond to the emergency;
- supply of audio or video recordings or computer software when they have been unsealed by the consumer after delivery;
- supply of a newspaper, periodical or magazine, except for subscription contracts to these publications; span>
- for the supply of digital content not supplied on a tangible medium, the execution of which has started after acc express prior order of the consumer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
Article 16 - Force majeure p>
All circumstances beyond the control of the parties preventing the performance under normal conditions of their obligations are considered as grounds for exemption from the obligations of the parties and lead to their suspension. p>
The party invoking the circumstances referred to above must immediately notify the other party of their occurrence, as well as their disappearance.
Will be considered as force majeure all irresistible facts or circumstances, external to the parties, unforeseeable, inevitable, beyond the control of the parties and which cannot be prevented by the latter, despite all reasonable efforts. Expressly, are considered as force majeure or fortuitous events, in addition to those usually retained by the jurisprudence of French courts and tribunals: the blocking of means of transport or supplies, earthquakes, fires, storms, floods, lightning, the shutdown of telecommunication networks or difficulties specific to telecommunication networks external to customers.
The parties will come together to examine the impact of the event and agree on the conditions under which the execution of the contract will be continued. If the case of force majeure lasts longer than three months, these general conditions may be terminated by the injured party.
Article 17 - Intellectual property
The content of the website remains the property of the seller, the sole owner of the intellectual property rights over this content.
< span> Buyers agree not to make any use of this content; any total or partial reproduction of this content is strictly prohibited and is likely to constitute an offense of counterfeiting.
Article 18 - Data processing and Freedoms span>
The personal data provided by the buyer are necessary for the processing of his order and the establishment of invoices.
They may be communicated to the seller's partners responsible for the execution, processing, management and payment of orders.
The processing of information communicated through the site internet herbalist-infusions.com has been declared to the CNIL.
The buyer has a right of permanent access, modification, rectification and opposition with regard to information concerning him. This right can be exercised under the conditions and according to the methods defined on the herbalist-infusions.com site.
Article 19 - Partial non-validation
If one or more provisions of these general conditions are held to be invalid or declared as such in application of a law, a regulation or following a final decision of a competent court, the others stipulations will retain all their force and scope.
Article 20 - Non-waiver
The fact that one of the parties does not invoke a breach by the other party of any of the obligations referred to in these general conditions cannot be interpreted for the future as a waiver of the obligation. involved.
Article 21 - Title
In case of difficulty of interpretation between any of the titles appearing at the head of the clauses, and any of the clauses, the titles will be declared non-existent.
Article 22 - Language of the contract < / strong>
The presen your general conditions of sale are written in French. In the event that they are translated into one or more foreign languages, only the French text will prevail in the event of a dispute.
Article 23 - Mediation and settlement of disputes
The buyer can resort to conventional mediation, in particular with the Consumer Mediation Commission or with existing sectoral mediation bodies, or at any alternative dispute resolution method (conciliation, for example) in the event of a dispute. The names, contact details and e-mail address of the mediator are available on our site.
In accordance with article 14 of Regulation (EU) n ° 524/2013, the European Commission has set up an Online Dispute Resolution platform, facilitating independent out-of-court settlement of online disputes between consumers and professionals in the European Union. This platform is accessible at the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/ . span>
Article 24 - Applicable law
These general conditions are subject to the application of law French. The competent court is the judicial court.
This is the case for both substantive and formal rules. In the event of a dispute or complaint, the buyer will address the seller as a priority to obtain an amicable solution.
Article 25 - Protection of personal data strong>
Personal data personal data that are collected on this site are as follows:
- account opening: when creating the user's account, his name; first name; email address ; Phone Number ; address ;
- connection: when the user connects to the website, the latter records, in particular, his name, first name, connection data , use, location and payment data;
- profile: the use of the services provided on the website makes it possible to inform a profile, which may include an address and a telephone number;
- payment: as part of the payment for the products and services offered on the website , this records financial data relating to the user's bank account or credit card;
- communication: when the website is used to communicate with other members, the data concerning the user's communications are temporarily stored;
- cookies: strong> cookies are used, in the ca dre of the use of the site. The user has the possibility of deactivating cookies from the settings of his browser.
Use of personal data
The personal data collected from users is intended to provide website services, improve them and maintain a secure environment. More specifically, the uses are as follows:
- access and use of the website by the user;
- management of the operation and optimization of the website;
- organization of the conditions of use of the Payment Services;
- verification, identification and authentication of the data transmitted by the user;
- offers the user the possibility of communicating with other users of the website;
- < span> settingwork of user support;
- personalization of services by displaying advertisements based on the user's browsing history, according to their preferences; < / li>
- prevention and detection of fraud, malware and management of security incidents;
- management of possible disputes with users; < / li>
- sending commercial and advertising information, according to user preferences.
Sharing personal data with third parties
Personal data may be shared with third parties, in the following cases: < / span>
- when the user uses the payment services, for the implementation of these services, the website is in contact with third-party banking and financial companies with which it has spent contracts s;
- when the user publishes publicly available information in the free comment areas of the website;
- when the 'user authorizes a third party's website to access their data;
- when the website uses the services of providers to provide user support, advertising and payment services. These service providers have limited access to user data, as part of the performance of these services, and have a contractual obligation to use them in accordance with the provisions of the applicable data protection regulations. personal;
- if required by law, the website may carry out the transmission of data to respond to complaints against the website and to comply with administrative and legal procedures ;
- If the website is involved in a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or bankruptcy proceedings, it may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including personal data. In this case, users would be informed, before personal data is transferred to a third party.
< u> Security and confidentiality
The website implements organizational, technical, software and physical measures in digital security to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access. However, it should be noted that the internet is not a completely secure environment and the website cannot guarantee the security of the transmission or storage of information on the internet.
< span> Implementation of user rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, users have the following rights, which they can exercise by making their request to the following address: email@example.com.
- the right to access: they can exercise their right of access to know their personal data. In this case, before the implementation of this right, the website may request proof of the user's identity in order to verify its accuracy.
- the right to rectification: if the personal data held by the website is inaccurate, they may request the updating of the information. li >
- the right to delete data: users can request the deletion of their personal data, in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
- the right to restriction of processing: users can ask the website to limit the processing of personal data in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- the right to object to data processing: users may object to their data being processed in accordance with the assumptions provided for by the GDPR.
- the right to portability: they can request that the website provide them with the personal data provided to them in order to transmit them to a new website. < / li>
Evolution of this clause
The website is reserves the right to make any modification to this clause relating to the protection of personal data at any time. If a modification is made to this personal data protection clause, the website undertakes to publish the new version on its website. The website will also inform users of the change.on by e-mail, at least 15 days before the effective date. If the user does not agree with the terms of the new wording of the personal data protection clause, he has the possibility of deleting his account.
< strong> Acceptance of these general conditions of sale by the customer
The Customer acknowledges having carefully read these General Conditions of sale.
By registering on the site Herbalist, the Client confirms having read and accepted the General Conditions.
Annex: Form of withdrawal
(to be competent by the consumer and to be sent by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt within the maximum period of 14 days following the date of conclusion of the contract of service)
Form of withdrawal
I DEAL L ' AT TELIER DES FLUIDES
located at: 176 avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92200 NEUILLY
telephone number: 09 63 43 43 55
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I notify you , hereby, my withdrawal from the contract for ....................., ordered on: ......... em>
First and last name of the consumer: ................. < / em>
Consumer address: ................. < / p>
Date: .................. p >
Signature of consumer
< / p>